Data Solutions Architect Mar 2018 - Present
AtlantiCare Health System, Egg Harbor Township NJ
• Build clinical KPI Tableau dashboard solutions for physician and administrative end users.
Thrombosis dashboard successfully reduced VTE-related readmissions by 10%.
• Extract, transform, and load structured and unstructured enterprise data.
• Data governance committee providing input to enhance data quality and data source integration.
Adjunct Faculty – School of Business Aug 2018 - Present
Stockton University, Galloway NJ
• Teach conceptual data visualization best practices, statistics, Tableau and RStudio to 26 undergraduate business analytics students.
• Employ interpersonal skills to communicate content effectively and teach how to develop research methodologies to answer data driven questions.
Data Consultant Apr 2018 – Present
RE/MAX of Long Beach Island, Ship Bottom NJ
• Data mine public records to profile demographics of potential real estate clients.
• Manipulate data with Python and build Tableau dashboards that deliver key business insights for secondary home ownership.
Predicting Heart Disease with Machine Learning
• Python logistic regression model; 14 features (age, cholesterol, sex, blood pressure, years as smoker, etc), 375 observations tested with 10-fold cross validation for 78% predictive accuracy.
• Frontend Tableau GUI to input patient data by clinician to return likelihood of heart disease presence.
Super Bowl Tableau Dashboard
• Interactive Tableau dashboard depicting game progression vs. win probability.
• Visualization solution identifies the key plays and their impact on each game.
• Code from scratch separation of two linearly distinct classification categories. Elaborates upon importing data, exploratory data analysis, step functions, weights and bias, and label accuracy.
Marlton, NJ 08053
Visualization Matplotlib ggplot
Final Cut Pro
Microsoft SQL Server
MS Data Science & Strategic Analytics Aug 2018
Stockton University, Galloway NJ GPA: 4.00
Relevant Topics: Machine learning, statistics, data visualization
BS Biochemistry, computer science minor May 2017
Stockton University, Galloway NJ GPA: 3.84
Activities: NCAA Track & Field, Resident Assistant, Mathematics Tutor